Friday, January 22, 2010

A Sigh of Relief

It is finally Friday! I made it through the first week of classes in one piece. Things are a little crazy right now considering the fact that I am taking 17 hours this semester. My anatomy prof is a total jerk (to put it nicely, he referred to himself on the first day of class as an asshole..I agree.) My room is an absolute mess, and I am such a neat freak, but it doesn't bother me one bit right now. The people that I love the most are all far away from me this weekend. Sammie, Joseph, Andrew, and Erik are all on their way to Houston. Unfortunately, I have to stay here for work from 8:30 to 5 tomorrow. So for now I think I am just going to take it easy, not worry about any of my homework, and maybe do some shopping on Alloy. New spring styles just in!

Enjoy your Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment