Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gowns, Tuxedos, and Cakes

Today was the Brazos Valley Bridal Show at the Expo Center. And since Sammie (my roommate) is engaged and I am the wonderful Maid of Honor, we spent quite a bit of time looking around. I think there were at least 100 vendors there getting their name and information out to all the brides-to-be. Sammie said she was so glad that I came since I asked the questions that she hadn't even thought about. And the cakes and catering ohmygoodness they were so delicious. I think my favorite though was Taste of Heaven or Cakes by Blondie (purely for the exquisite designs since I didn't try any of the cake). So now I am in the wedding mood, and Andrew and I haven't even been together for a year. Okay so we are at 10 months, 2 weeks and 4 days, but who's really counting?

Anyways, what I was trying to get to was with all this bridal stuff going on, I am suddenly in the mood for my own wedding. And I have no clue how far away that will be, but more than likely another 4 or 5 years :( but I suppose it is worth the wait.

On a much happier more exciting note, I gave Old Navy my two weeks notice yesterday! I am sick of them trying to get me to work when I have class or night exams or a ton of homework. I am here for school, not to have a job and work for them. And until they realize that, people will quit as soon as they have finished training. BUT I AM FREE FROM THEM AT LAST! Though I will miss the discounts to Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment