Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wishing for Springtime

So while everybody is getting snow, we get dreary rain that makes me feel blue. So to cheer myself up, I decided to do some online shopping! When I was home this weekend Megan and my mom both showed me their cute new clothes that they bought at Forever 21 and I was absolutely jealous. Why don't I ever have time or money to go shopping and find adorable clothes?? Oh yeah, I'm a poor stressed out college student. But who cares. I found some cute stuff that I absolutely love from the one place I can get my long dress pants from. I am totally and completely addicted to Alloy.com. I loooooooooooove it! They just recently released the spring preview and there are SO many things I want to buy. Guess I'll just have to settle for a few cute pieces.....


This one is absolutely perfect for nearly any occasion, and I love the ruffles!



And don't forget the skirt that goes with it

I am dying to have this dress!


And last but not least, this shirt would go perfectly with my hair and my skin tone!

So what do you think? See anything that tickles your fancy?


No comments:

Post a Comment