Friday, March 5, 2010

Bring on the Stress

Its Friday night, and I would normally be having a good time with my friends, but instead I have locked myself in my room in order to prepare for the upcoming week. On top of that, I am doing about a month's worth of laundry as we speak. Andrew and Erik are watching A Haunting in Connecticut, and I am absolutely addicted to scary movies. But it is keeping me from goofing off because they are "monitoring my performance" while they get the crap scared out of them. I have 5 exams this next week as well as a skills test in basketball, an online quiz, and a paper due. I have been working my butt off this week so that this weekend won't be so horrible. But I already have a feeling that it will only go downhill from here. But, tomorrow I am meeting some people about a chocolate labrador/pit bull/mix puppy :D I can't wait! So now I should stop procrastinating and get back to my work sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment