Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Happy Monday to you all! My week has started out rapidly, I've already had one exam today, I have one tomorrow, and one on Wednesday. Not to mention the meetings, homework, basketball games, and work related things. And the week has barely even started! And I spent the whole entire weekend studying. Gross. But the great thing I have to look forward to is that MEGAN IS COMING TO VISIT! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I know it seems like I just saw her, but I love her to death and she is the best sister in the whole entire world! Not to mention Sammie's 21st birthday is the 24th of this month, I have one month left of school for the semester, and one month until my 21st birthday! Eeeeek! So many exciting things going on, I can't hardly keep up with all of it! Or keep my brain focused on school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment