Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Embracing the Girly Side

I have never EVER been one of those super chic, stylish girls who always looks good every time she goes out. Its not that I don't care because I really do, I just don't have that special girly side. Ya know, the side that can always see what goes good with what and can always find things to mix and match perfectly. That is my sister. Me on the other hand, I try so hard and it never seems to work out. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I never change out of my Nike shorts, t-shirts and sneakers. Oh yeah, being in college might have something to do with it too. So I have decided that I am going to work on becoming a cuter, more stylish girl. Which means that I must refrain from buying too many t-shirts and more skirts/slim fitting shirts/tank tops/boots/sunglasses and even nail polish. And whatever else you can think of. So to jump right in, I took a look at all the super cute dresses at Anthropologie and these were my favorites!

Things & Joys Dress. I absolutely love the color and I can totally see myself wearing it. But here's my problem, what shoes and jewelry would/should I wear?

The Leading Role Dress. Coral is such an amazing color on me with my dark hair and olive skin, but once again..SHOES?

The Daily Gathering Dress. Every girl needs a little black dress, and the gatherings near the waistline are cute! Maybe some gold earrings?

If there is a fashion fairy out there, PLEASE HELP ME! I am in desperate need of some style tips :)

1 comment:

  1. The first would look great with either silver or gold gladiator sandals and a simple silver necklace. (Like the one I gave you for x-mas a couple years ago) :-p

    The second dress I would stick with a white, silver, or nude heels. I say heels because its a dressier look.

    Dress #3, well... Anything will work. I think it would look amazing with some bright colored shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete