Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy Easter weekend and lots of LOVE!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter weekend! Things were rather quite at home, and I feel like I studied the ENTIRE weekend. But I did add in some extra time to hang out with my sister, and my best guy friend from high school who is going to be shipped off to Iraq in August or September was in town! :D Today was a little overwhelming with trying to celebrate 2 Easters and get my stuff together to drive back to CS. But I did fit in time to decorate some eggs! I even brought them back with me to give to my friends. And I can't forget the candy that my mom got. She is always so good to give us our old baskets and treats.

Additionally, today marks the one year anniversary of Andrew and me. He has been such a blessing in my life and I honestly don't know where I would be without him. We didn't do anything special since it is Sunday and we both have lots of work to do this week, so maybe this weekend we will have time to celebrate, or at least go out to dinner. Andrew is one of those kind of clueless guys, so I have to tell him exactly what I want, when I want it, where I want it and how I want it. Maybe he will figure out a good surprise for me one day. And of course, I have to show memories of the past year with him :) I love him so much!

Andrew and I at my sorority formal last spring


Us on the field after an AWESOME football game


I think this was the first time Andrew ever met my dad, and both of them had a blast. We went out to a friend's place and fired lots of rounds


Andrew came to visit again for Christmas. Sadly, this is the most recent picture I have of the two of us. Maybe I just need to carry my camera everywhere.


I couldn't resist leaving this picture out even though it is completely humiliating and hideous, it pretty much sums our relationship up. Kinda.


Let me know how your weekend was!

No comments:

Post a Comment