Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hooray for the Weekend!

{we heart it}

Its almost Friday, and I could not be happier that this week is ending. I have been over the edge stressed out this week with three exams and a final, and not to mention being sick. The final didn't go so well, but I pulled a B off which is good (though I studied soooo hard and wanted an A really bad) and last night I pulled an all nighter. And now I remember why I NEVER pull all nighters. My problem now is that I took a short nap around 5:30 but it recharged me enough to where, oddly, I am feeling fine instead of the sleep deprived zombie that I should be.

I have a full day tomorrow, starting off with work at 9 (it will be the last time to see my wonderful freshmen), then a quick trip to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription, then back to campus for lunch with Andrew and class at 12:40 (not my regular class, but I have another work conflict) and work from 3-5 again. Finally, Blake and I are driving home for Megan's prom! To see her gorgeous dress, click here. She is extremely excited about everything: senior year, prom, graduation, and starting college in the fall.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment