Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PLAYOFFS!

Every semester at school the Rec offeres Intramural teams, and since a huge part of my entire life revolves around basketball, I always sign up to play :) this year I am on two AWESOME teams that are both in the playoffs now! One team is a Co-Rec team (meaning that its co-ed) that Andrew and I play on and the other is a team of Amazonian women. Seriously, all of the girls are 5'8" or taller except for one. And both teams are undefeated! Wooooooohooooooooo! Oh....right, can't forget the team names, Brave Toasters (Little wouldn't fit on the registration form) and BTHO Errrybody. I have no clue who came up with those names, but who really cares as long as you're good. So the first playoff game is tonight with the Brave Toasters at 7:45. Which means that I have to make it all the way across campus in 15 minutes because I have work from 6-7:30 boo. And the first game for BTHO Errybody is next Tuesday, the 12th at 6:45pm. So be thinking about my teams and pray that we do good! So far we have been doing pretty good :D and I think if we win there are free t-shirts involved. Yay more t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment