Thursday, April 8, 2010

What A Relief

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was having a hard time letting my life take its own course (see more here) and it seemed like everything was bothering me. Fortunately, things are turning out much better than I could have ever planned. Thanks God you are AMAZING!! So many times I forget to put my faith in Him and know that He will take care of everything for me. I will be able to graduate on time without taking a killer hard course load senior year and even have a good GPA :D the only downside is that I will be taking 15 hours this summer. But, I will be here with my wonderful future roomie, Christina, and Andrew won't be five hours away! I am starting to mentally prepare myself for the summer, last summer was just as bad if not worse than this summer is looking to be. So if you're going to be in the B/CS area over the summer, hit me up.

Tomorrow is Friday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment