Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday Update


I am so unbelieveably happy that finals are over and that I am back home! It feels amazing! I had a fantastic birthday and I am still celebrating this whole week! Currently I have NO pictures from my birthday, they are on Megan's camera and Sammie has a bunch too. So I would just rather wait and tell you about the whole week rather than spoil it now without pictures! But it was very awesome and I could not believe my eyes at what happened! And of course, Sammie had graduation yesterday at 9am. Its a reality check, she's already done and gone at A&M and I only have one year left. Whoa.

Anyways, I am off to bed. Church bright and early in the morning. And Megan and Sammie, if you are reading this and you haven't posted pictures yet, DO IT NOWWWW.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment