Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grades and Moving

Hi all! Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone is having a good week :) things have been good here in Longview, I forgot how much I miss home. Yesterday Dad and I spent most of the day at my grandparents house in Tyler, and I also found my bridesmaid dress for Mary's wedding! I realized that there is NOT a David's Bridal in College Station or Longview and that I need a dress soon! The wedding is in September, but the dress I ordered won't be in until July 28th. Sheesh. Anyways, here's the dress.
Classic style for all seasons. This charming, tea-length dress will always be in vogue. Made of flat taffeta, featuring ruched empire waist and tie back. V-neckline dips down in front and back.

Unfortunately, they did not have the correct size or color that I needed. So hopefully when the dress gets here it will fit like a glove! I have noticed that I love shorter skirts, none of those maxi dresses or anything (I WILL PROBABLY NEVER EVER FIND ONE LONG ENOUGH) but instead something short with an empire waist, those look best on me :) and the best part is that it's on SALE! Now to find the perfect shoes. Do you like the dress?

Back to what I was originally planning to talk about.....I like to ramble sometimes....Saw the grandparents, spent quality time with Dad, and spent the day unpacking and repacking and making sure that I'm not forgetting anything, even though I'll be back in a few days for Megan's graduation! I can't believe that in 48ish hours I will be in my own apartment! Eeeek! Its a big step and I can't wait! I feel like I have everything covered but I know that once I get there things may be lacking.

I have the munchies again...time to go rummage through the fridge. I promise I will be posting birthday pics ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment