Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts, and moms-to-be! Ya'll do such a fantastic job! I am really bummed that I can't be at home to celebrate with my mom, but she knows that I love her and I'm with her in spirit. She is better than the best mom I could ever ask for, raising my sister Megan and me by herself most of the way. She is really SUPERMOM in disguise. Through all the Barbie fashion shows, mudpies and the time I got bubble gum stuck in my hair to senior year and now college, she has been my support system. I can't thank her enough. I hope that one day I can be as great of a mom as she has been to me.


Megan, Mom, and me at Christmas. The lighting and stuff was weird, and I'm pretty sure I have at least 20 different pictures of us in front of the tree. And they all look exactly the same.

Here's a peek at what Megan and I got her for Mother's Day from The Vintage Pearl


Mother of Pearl Necklace
Of course, with our names engraved on it :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment