Sunday, June 6, 2010

Annual Beach Week

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Mine was pretty good. Every year my mom's side of the family has a family reunion (sort of). Normally we go to Galveston and stay at a beachouse for the 4th of July, but this year we decided to go someplace different. And my family chose this weekend to go to the Longhorn River Ranch outside of Dripping Springs. We stayed at the Hudson Homestead which is one of the properties on the ranch. It was beautiful and breathtaking but I had a difficult time enjoying any of it since I had to stay indoors most of the time (since I'm taking Accutane and I'm not supposed to be out in the sun). But it was really nice to see my family even if it was for just a day and a half. Anyways, there are so many things to do including a beautiful pool, a zipline that ends in the river, a huge tv, and lots of hiking area. Not to mention the wild game on the property! I saw some antelope and my mom told me that she saw bison! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures, I left my camera in College Station. I will just have to steal some from my mom :)

Anybody do anything exciting this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment