Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Recap!

Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately. Things have just been so crazy between moving and unpacking, Megan's high school graduation, and summer classses starting up. Anyways, I promised I would fill you in on my birthday festivities! First off, I had to wake up at 6:30am for my work spring retreat. Everybody sang me the birthday song :) and work was finally over around 4:30pm. By then I was so tired that all I wanted to do was go home and sleep all night long. I arrived back at home and collapsed on my bed. About 30 minutes later, Sammie and Joseph showed up. She showed me her new pretty purchases (graduation dress, shoes and jewelry) and then said that she and J would be leaving soon for dinner. Sammie was dressed up, so I knew something was going on. Andrew told me I had to be ready to go by 6:15pm, so I was! And then he came to pick me up but told me that we couldn't leave. I was soooo hungry and tired by then :( eventually we were able to leave and the two of us headed to Cheddar's. And Andrew would have almost gotten away with the entire surprise if the seating hostess hadn't said "right this way, your party is waiting for you". Wuups. Anyways, turns out that Sammie, Joseph, Erik, Shala, and Jake were all waiting for me! And then, MEGAN came around the corner!! I could NOT believe it! She skipped school just to come see me for my birthday! I was so excited that I even started crying! Sammie has a picture of me crying, but until she finds her camera I am without that picture. So I was beyond ecstatic to see Megan! And of course she then reminded me that Andrew could never pull something like this off and that Sammie could not have picked out that dress, shoes and jewelry by herself.

Andrew and I as soon as we sat down at our table. I think I was still a little teary-eyed.

Erik and Shala are probably the cutest awkward couple I've met (Erik is Andrew's roommate)

This is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of Joseph. Seriously. I miss Sammie so much since she isn't here in College Station anymore :(

Megan is the best sister in the whole entire world, no joke. I honestly could not ask for a better sister! And Jake, who's looking handsome and showing off that Aggie ring :)

My first legal drink was a pina colada, which was delicious! The other pictures of me drinking looked weird.

About halfway through dinner Chris showed up (she came in for Sammie's graduation) and after dinner we picked up a few things and went to Jake's apartment for some Rock Band! I think my 21st birthday has been the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! And I have all of these wonderful people to thank for making it so awesome. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment