Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't Worry

Remember how I was stressing out about school and everything? Well this morning was my do-or-die anatomy exam. If I did good, I would stay in the class and pass. If I did bad, I would have to retake it during the 2nd summer session. Anyways, the exam was super hard, but luckily I made a 75 on it. I know what you're thinking....a 75, that's not good at all... Yeah yeah I know. But considering that my other grades have been much lower, this is a great accomplishment for me. So, that puts my overall grade at a 68.45. I'M SO CLOSE! My prof told me that I should stick with it, and if I make a 75 on the final (and do decent on the other exams) that I will pass the class with a 73, which right now is good enough for me. Yay!

And like I've said before, I'm a worry-wart. The picture above says it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment