Sunday, June 27, 2010

Full of Surprises

I have really started noticing that my sister loves to surprise me in any way she can. Today she is leaving on an airplane with our ex-stepmom, Mary, for a week and a half in Florida! Yesterday Mary drove to Longview to go pick Megan up and their flight leaves out of Austin at 3 pm today. So, Megan texted me yesterday afternoon when she and Mary were on the road asking me what I was doing for the rest of the day. That's obvious, I'm studying all the time. An hour and a half later, someone is knocking on my door. Guess whoooooooo. Megan and Mary! It was so great to see them! We went to dinner at Cracker Barrel, then zipped into Target for a little bit of shopping. I got some shorts, a new pair of sunglasses, fresh makeup, and some housewares. I was super excited to find shorts that actually fit and didn't let my butt hang out! I mean really, I'm a freakishly tall AMAZONIAN WOMAN and its almost always impossible to find a good pair of shorts, and now I have 4 of them!! But I think the thing I was most excited about (besides the shorts) was a blender! Just what I've been needing to make drinks, you know, smoothies and margaritas ;)

I am totally jealous that I don't get to go with them, but I must focus on school. There's only 4 days left, and I have 5 exams. Eeeewwwwwww. And then after that I'm free, for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment