Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gone Again

Today Andrew got to come see me for a few hours. It was so wonderful to see him! Especially since I haven't seen him since Megan's graduation on May 28th. We didn't really do much of anything, he watched tv while I studied and then I needed to go grocery shopping and we made 3 different stops. We came back home, unloaded all of my groceries and went back to our earlier routine and waited for his parents to get back from Waco. Andrew's brother Austin is at a camp (no clue what it is) for the week and Andrew came up with the great idea to stop and visit me while they go on to Waco. After his parents got back into town, the four of us went to Freebirds for dinner. It was delicioussssssss. Then they dropped me back off at my apartment and I had to say my goodbyes. As usual I cried, but not as much this time. Sadly ever since he left I've been kind of gloomy and just feeling blah. I watched the season premiere of True Blood, then more tv, and the studied, but it seems that nothing is making a difference. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment