Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey Dad...

Thanks for being the best dad in the whole world. Thanks for playing Barbie fashion shows, for helping me all those years to play basketball, sticking around when things got tough and you didn't want to, and putting up a fight for what was rightfully yours.

Thanks for taping every single basketball game, even though I sat on the bench a lot. And being a super chef with cooking chicken and cheeseballs or a roast when we wanted. Thank you for always loving me and being there for me. You have taught me so many things that I would have never learned if it weren't for you.

I am thankful for you every single day, but especially today since it is Father's Day. Even though we can't be together today, I send all my love towards Longview just for you!

Love you Dad ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment