Saturday, June 19, 2010

Study Saturday

Yes, I have been studying allllllllllllll dang day. I am so tired of studying and I'm still nowhere near being done. Sammie, Chris, Blake, Joseph, and Sammie's friend Lee are all in the living room watching tv and not having a care in the world, lucky them. I have realized that between now and the end of summer session 1 I am going to have to work my butt off, which means no free time and no goofing off, except for maybe one night a week after an exam or something. I have gone through all of my anatomy notes and right now I'm working on my online class. I'll be spending the rest of the night studying too rather than going out and having fun :( but I guess in a way it's good because I need a whole lot of r&r, which I get when the apartment is quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad dear.. My clinicals start on Wednesday. I don't get another real break until August :-/

    ReplyDelete