Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Unfocused

Summer school is in full swing, and I am taking 14 hours. Scary, I know. I did the same thing last summer. Tomorrow is my first exam of the summer and I just can't seem to wrap my head around the material. I've been looking at it since last Thursday, reading the text and notes as well as using the interactive tools to familiarize myself with the sense organs and the endocrine system. (That's what the exam tomorrow covers) I'm sure if you were to ask me something about what I've been studying I would be able to tell you, but I just feel so unprepared. And no matter how much time I spend studying tonight I will still not be ready. I don't know what to expect from this exam tomorrow, or how in depth the questions will go. I've been studying since 6:30pm, and I took an hour break to watch the season finale of Glee :) I just want to get my head in the game, and tomorrow I can rest a little once it's all said and done. Time to try and refocus for a few more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment