Monday, June 21, 2010

Worst Night Ever

Yesterday Andrew left for a church camp to chaperone 6th-12th graders for a whole week. He told me that he would call me as soon as they arrived, and call me every night like he always does. After about 4:30 pm I didn't hear back from him. So I figured he was just really busy helping unload and getting things settled in. The evening passed, and I still had not heard from him. I sent him a quick text to let him know that I was getting cleaned up and I would call him when I was done. I called him, the phone rang twice, and went immediately to voicemail. I didn't bother leaving a message, I realized that his phone would be off for the rest of the week. I went on to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I haven't seen him in a few weeks, and not being able to talk to him makes it even harder. I woke up this morning and I was exhausted. I don't know if I can handle a whole week of not talking to him after the disaster I had last night :(

No comments:

Post a Comment