Monday, July 12, 2010

Are You?

I won't say that I am particularly happy right now, but I'm not sad or upset about anything. I don't have too much to stress out about, and I'm just working through my summer classes at my own pace. I really miss Sammie even though I spent the whole weekend with her. It seems like summer is going by extremely fast and I am so ready for the fall semester to start! Plus I've really been missing Andrew even though I got to see him for the 4th of July. Its really hard when you get accustomed to seeing the one you love every single day and then all of a sudden they aren't around for a month at a time. But hopefully I will get to see him again before he comes back to CS for school (which is about 6 or 7 weeks away and I don't want to wait that long before seeing him again).

So ask yourself today, are you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment