Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Weekend in Bartlett

I am back from my fantastic weekend of visiting Sammie! I left early Friday afternoon that way I could spend as much time with her as possible. We cleaned up Sammie's room a little on Friday evening and then didn't really do too much. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early at 7am to get to Sammie's EMT class that her mom teaches. But first we stopped to pick up donuts, which were delicious! All day I got to play the dummy as they ran through different tests, including open fractures and broken femurs and spinal problems. And the rest of the day we did 2 different simulations, a car wreck and the aftermath of a tornado. I really enjoyed it. For dinner we went to a delicious Mexican restaurant and just went home and watched several episdoes of Glee. This morning I woke up to a text from Andrew, and didn't do much but watch more episodes of Glee. The rest of the day was spent cleaning the rest of Sammie's room and then we went to Whataburger for lunch, and after that I left to head back to CS. My evening was spent unpacking and watching tv, plus I squeezed a few hours of homework in after watching True Blood! All in all it was an awesome weekend and I hope I get to go back and see her before the fall semester starts. I hope so! And Sammie is planning to visit sometime in August :D

No comments:

Post a Comment