Saturday, July 17, 2010

Burn Baby Burn

So yesterday I went with Megan and 4 of her friends to Hurricane Harbor for the day and it was so much fun! The night before I talked to my mom and we discussed about what a danger it would be for me to stay in the sun and how I needed to be extra careful. I'm on Accutane (for almost 6 months) and they really stress staying out of the sun. And I knew that I would have to be extra careful and make sure to reapply several times throughout the day. Of course, I had to have Megan put sunscreen on my back and shoulders. We left the park a little before 6pm and by 4:30 I was already able to tell that I had burned really bad. To make a long story short, I got a really bad sunburn and it hurts like HELL and it should start peeling any day. But it feels so great to have finally gotten out in the sun, at least once this summer and it was totally worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment