Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Decor Excitement

Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend, I know I did! (minus one of the worst sunburns ever). As most or all of you know, I moved into my first apartment back in May, and I've been trying to decorate and slowly pull things together to make it look like a home. On Saturday my mom and I went to Tyler to pick up my bridesmaid dress which you can see here and then we decided to drop by one of my favorite discount stores, Ross, and see what goodies we could find. I ended up spending over $100 on stuff, but it was definitely well spent. I've already started working on decorating stuff but there is so much more to do! And now I actually want people to come over to my apartment since its really looking good. Did I mention how much I love Ross? I could spend all day there. Hopefully I can swing by the store here in CS and find other lovelies that I'm looking for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment