Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ultimate

I finally pushed myself to start working out! Yesterday evening several friends (mostly people I didn't know) and my roommate met up at Simpson Drill Field for a game of ultimate frisbee. I have never played ultimate, and it was totally intense and awesome. Which, by the way, is my new favorite way to run :) I love when you can have fun and still get in shape at the same time. Ultimate went on for about an hour, and I was kind of completely out of breath ready to fall over and die winded. After a short break, most people left and I decided to get some more cardio in, cause you can never do too much cardio! I got back to my apartment, and jogged all the way around sorority row. Not bad, huh? Then I did a quick workout with my abs, and was completely worn out. Today at work, a few mentors were asked to go around campus and check out our assigned community rooms for the fall semester. Some of them WILL NOT WORK and others are a great spot. So hopefully with those that don't work, we can get some new room assignments :) checking out those classrooms led to an hour and a half walk around campus in the heat of the afternoon. I'm talking like 3:00 in the afternoon here people! It was killer. Needless to say, I am feeling the burn even more now. Maybe tomorrow I'll just go walking instead of running & jogging.

I also saw Inception tonight, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it! You absolutely have to go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment