Monday, August 2, 2010

Boyfriend Blues

So earlier I was talking to Andrew and made the difficult decision to not see him this weekend, but instead go to Dallas for my friend's going away party. Marcus is shipping out to Iraq on August 20th, and he was recently reassigned to the bomb squad so seeing him is more important than seeing Andrew. Which sounds horrible in my mind, aren't you supposed to care more about the one you love with all your heart versus your closest friends? Oh well. The saddest part that comes to mind is that I may never see Marcus again, and I don't want to think about that even though there's a good possibility of that happening. We have been through so much since we met in 7th grade, and we have always been best friends. Getting back on topic, since I am going to see Marcus this weekend it means that I won't get to see Andrew. I haven't seen Andrew in 28 DAYS! (yes, I'm crazy and I've been counting the days). The next earliest time I might see him is on August 21st, which is 19 DAYS AWAY! And even then it might not work out, so I might as well just have to wait until he decides to move back into his dorm. We both miss each other like crazy, yet there's nothing we can do about it. But I need to get my mind off him so that I can prepare for my finals on Wednesday and Thursday. So the 21st of August needs to hurry up and get here!

p.s. some of you might say, "oh they haven't been dating that long, they aren't really in love". oh yes we are. in that crazy falling head-over-heels-grow-old- together-best-friends-forever-truly-madly-deeply in love kind of feeling. on wednesday we will have been together for 1 yr & 4 months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment