Monday, August 9, 2010

Home Again

So once again I am home! Tomorrow I have two doctor appointments, just annual checkups that I have been putting off since May. ooooooops. Leaving Andrew on Sunday was really hard and as usual I cried. Needless to say, there's absolutely nothing going on here. Megan's last day of work is Wednesday, and hopefully I can spend time with her instead of her making plans with her friends and me not seeing her at all. But we will see. I think there's talk of going to the Boardwalk in Shreveport or going to Dallas to do some shopping! I need to get on the ball and find a dress for my ex-stepmom's rehearsal dinner for her wedding, which is in mid-September. I hope I have good luck. My big thing is that I want a long dress, but I highly doubt I will find anything at all that's anywhere near long enough. *sigh* sometimes I hate being a tall Amazonian freak lovely lady. So if anybody knows of a store in Dallas that carries extra long clothes, let me know!

On a super exciting note, I made B's in both of my health classes! Which is good enough for me and it will still help my GPA out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment