Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Love...

I love thunderstorms.
I love Glee, The Big Bang Theory and True Blood.
I love ice cream.
I love my family and friends.
I love being tall.
I love my job and the amazing people I work with.
I love my hometown.
I love strawberry milkshakes.
I love basketball and football.
I love going to the beach.
I love scary/horror movies.
I love looking at pictures.
I love country music.
I love reading.
I love the time of the year in Texas where it's perfect.
I love big dogs.
I love my boyfriend.
I love shopping when I can find clothes that fit.
I love Texas, but most of all Northeast Texas.
I love the awesome A&M traditions.
I love babies.
I love the color turquoise.
I love having long hair.
I love to laugh.
I love wearing heels, but don't do it often.
I love pineapple.
I love Pandora.
I love pina coladas.
I love Yoplait yogurt.
I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment