Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Nights

Finals are over and its time to celebrate! Well, not quite, but at least take it easy and chill before fall semester gears up. Last night was my Consumer health final, and I think I did pretty good on it. As for my Workplace final, I did okay but ended up getting a B overall. Of course I had to go talk to the grad assistant to see if I could get any extra points (I was 13 points away from an A people!) and I did but it still wasn't enough. So my B is satisfying. I was originally planning to just stick around here this weekend and do absolutely nothing but sleep and hang out with my friends, but then I realized that I could go see Andrew! Yayyyyyyyy! And if you can't remember from all the other millions of times I've talked about him, I haven't seen him since the 4th of July weekend. THAT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH! So I'm beyond excited to go see him.

I'm also still on the hunt for a couch and loveseat under $100, and Craigslist has become my best friend in doing so :)

Whatever you're doing this weekend, make it fun and awesome! And try to beat the heat. Its killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment