Wednesday, August 4, 2010

There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel

And I can almost see it! I have one final tomorrow night and another Thursday night and after that I am finished with summer school! Wooohooo! My only problem is that I have no motivation whatsoever to study. Making A's in both classes might be a little bit of a stretch, but B's are more feasible and will still help even though I really reaaaaaaaaallly want A's. I just need to get through these next two days and then I will be golden. To make things worse, I got sick on Sunday, a combination of allergies and other people (Megan and Seth) being sick too. I now have a scratchy throat and a runny/stuffy nose and I am sneezing all the dad-gum time! Somewhere, somehow I have to find some way to motivate myself through the next two days.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment