Sunday, September 12, 2010

Check-In and Check-Up

Hey hey! Its been awhile since I've checked in, school has been keeping me super busy and its only the 3rd week of class. Sheesh. And even though I haven't updated super recently, nothing much has changed. The football game against La Tech was good and bad until the 2nd half and everything was good. On top of all things school and work related, I seem to be getting sick. Thanks allergies, I love you too..

Mary's (my ex-stepmom) wedding is SATURDAY. I can't believe that its already here. I wonder what color dress she will wear this time...its her 5th marriage and maybe this one will last. Anyways, this means that Andrew and I will be driving to Dallas on Friday after he finishes with class. And the weekend will involve getting gussied up and lots of expensive, delicious food. The only thing about her wedding being this weekend is that Ring Day is Friday, and I know about 12,327,086 people getting their rings and I'm sad that I will be missing several dunks.

Right now I should think about studying, I have my first exam of the semester on Wednesday. Boooooooo. Or I will think more about taking a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment