Monday, September 20, 2010

♥ Lovers Lane Wedding ♥

So this weekend was a blast (even though I missed my friends who got their rings) and I'm finally getting around to updating! Andrew and I left Friday afternoon and headed to Dallas for Mary's wedding and of course it was beyond extravagant! We barely made it for the wedding rehearsal and after that we had to rush to the hotel and get ready for the Rehearsal Dinner party. The theme for the party was "1950s Glamour" at the Park City Club. We had a pre-wedding brunch at the Celebration Restaurant before heading to the church to get ready for the wedding at 6pm. The wedding was at the Lovers Lane United Methodist Church and it was lovely. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take many pictures, as I was a bridesmaid and had my hands full. Thankfully there were 3 photographers and a videographer for all the events (they were with us every step of the way) and pictures should be arriving in about 12 weeks. I can't wait to have those pictures! And just so you know, I didn't have quite the best photographer and I apologize for the fuzzyness and lack of photos.

Megan and I posing during the rehearsal that took over an hour! Apparently we were supposed to dress up and I didn't get the memo.

Megan was first down the aisle and we had to make sure that we were lined up with the person on the other side and they constantly told us to SMILE!

I smiled at Andrew and waited forever and a day for him to take a picture as I was walking down the aisle but he never noticed until I looked away.

Mary and her parents walking down the aisle pretending to hold their candle votives

At the 50s glamour party with Megan. This might be my new favorite picture of us.

I would like to point out that I was wearing 2-ish inch heels and was feeling weird that I was just as tall as Andrew so I decided to lean over to try and look shorter. Instead I have the baby bump look. Oooooooooooops. And this dress will most likely be the dress that I wear for Ring Dance in the spring.

This is one of the best pictures I've seen of Andrew in quite some time and I love it when he smiles so much


Oh, and did I tell you that I caught Mary's bouquet after the wedding? Well I did :) and I know you know what that means

Now to count down 12 weeks for the really great pictures!


****UPDATE****
The fabulous maid of honor uploaded a few more pictures and I thought I would share them with you!

One more picture from the Glamour party on Friday night. From left to right: Sage, Megan, Andrew, me, and Zach. Sage and Zach are the MOH's kids and are pretty awesome :)

Mary finally in her wedding dress posing for the fancy photographers. Isn't she beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment