Monday, September 13, 2010

Shiny Gold Ring

I want to get my ring this Friday like all of my friends *saaaaaaaaadddd face*

Sorry for sounding mopey and whiny, but I have waited 7 years to get my Aggie Ring and I am totally jealous of all my friends who are getting their rings this week. I say I've been waiting seven years, which is completely true. I was fourteen years old when I attended my first Aggie football game and actually saw the campus and I fell in love. Ever since then I have waited. And now that day is less than 2 months away. But I want it now like everybody else, I didn't kill myself this summer with 10 hours for nothing. To make things worse, and I know I already mentioned this, but I won't be able to make it to any ring dunks this weekend since I'm going out of town for my ex-stepmom's wedding. So thanks for listening to me whine and complain. And I don't need any cheese :)

on a completely irrelevant note, Andrew's 22nd birthday is in 10 days and I need to figure out what to do for his birthday. ideas are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment