Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Touchdown

So this morning I did not want to get out of bed. Seriously. It was so warm and toasty and dark outside, and I was almost late to class because of it. I drove to class since it was at Blinn. Class ended, and I walked back to my car in the pouring rain. About 30 seconds after I got in my car the radio broadcast suddenly put out the national weather service warning and said that there had been a tornado warning issued. A few minutes into driving back to my apartment, I got a Code Maroon text saying that there was a tornado heading straight for campus. Well that's just great, I'm close to campus and I'm driving down the highway. Worst place to be. But I made it home in one piece and flipped on the tv and the radio to check for updates. I almost didn't go to my other classes. But I did and it was a decent day, but I really thought CS was gonna float away (part of me still thinks that since its still raining).

I feel really behind on all my classes and studying and whatnot. I put off my medical terminology fees since I didn't have the money for it and now I have to crunch before the quiz on Friday. It would be nice to know before I register for the class that I have to pay EXTRA for it so I can start saving my money and get a head start on studying....but nooooooo. Oh well. I'm sure my feelings of being overwhelmed and stressed will only get worse before they get better. Like I've mentioned before, I'm a worrywart and love to stress about everything and its genetic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment