Monday, October 4, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

The weekend couldn't last long enough. Today has just been one of those awful days where nothing goes right and I'm to the point where I'm just ready to give up with everything. I stayed up really late last night and got up early this morning to study for my 2 exams, and for one of them that studying did not pay off. Which makes me more nervous about how I did the other one. This semester is really big for me because my GPA is hanging on by a thread, and I'm sure you've heard me mention a million times about the steep requirements for OT school (most places require at least a 3.0) and I am freaking out. Just a little.

So I just feel down and kinda bummy and I am so whipped already that I don't know if I will make it through this week and I have no motivation to do much of anything. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers :)

On a much happier note, today Andrew and I celebrate being together for the last year and a half. Crazy I know! Its unbelievable that he has been able to put up with me for this long. AND that I've been able to put up with him! Eventually I'll share the story of how we met with all of you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment