Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Changing Again?

If you know me at all, you will know that I am slightly obsessed with colorful things. Okay, definitely more like crazy-psycho-must-have-it-if-its-colorful obsessed. And I mean colorful EVERYTHING, from markers to my room decorations. I love bright colors, and anything that sticks out and catches your eye. Which is why I love my background and header on my blog :)

But then I got bored with it and started looking at other backgrounds. I know you must be thinking "GEEEEEZ you're gonna change it again??!??" And I almost just did. Like not even 10 minutes ago almost changed it. But as I started looking through all the other designs, I realized none of them were as awesome as the one I have right now. None of them caught my eye like this one does. Although it may be a little distracting and too matchy-matchy for some people. So for now it will be staying the same and it might not ever change.

No comments:

Post a Comment