Monday, October 18, 2010

Cramming

We all do it. I've been especially bad about it this semester, mostly because I have more reading than I have ever had in my entire college career. I have 2 exams this week, a paper due, a quiz, and a ton of online homework assignments. And I know that its not good to cram because you won't remember any of it, but how can you manage with an exam nearly every week and not cram? I feel like I am always studying and reading and I haven't had a break since last Christmas. I so desperately want to just chill out for a weekend and not have to do anything or worry about anyone but me. This weekend might have been one of those relaxing weekends, but I made plans without even thinking about what the rest of my schedule looks like. I am so ready for a break and some r&r time.

Please tell me you feel this way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment