Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Murphy's Law

Not too long after I met Andrew, he told me about Murphy's Law when I was having a really bad day. It says "anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Sounds pretty much like the downside of life. And that's where I'm at this very instant. Things have gone completely downhill from yesterday. I think I've hit rock bottom and I hope it doesn't get worse. The clutch pedal in my car needs to be fixed and I took it to 3 or 4 different places, all of which said they either don't do repairs or didn't have the time to fix it today even though it takes about 10 minutes to do. The rest of the day just had minor occurences that pissed me off and I hit my boiling point about 2 hours ago. My Internet stopped working on Sunday and I have had no luck getting it back up. I'm hoping that it can't get any worse from here, but I will let you know. Sorry I'm such a Debbie Downer!

WEDNESDAY UPDATE! Took my car in this afternoon and I left with a new hydraulic slave cylinder in my car that cost me $134. Its the thing that holds clutch fluid and it was leaking and needed to be replaced. Fantastic. Maybe now things will get better.

1 comment:

  1. Something I have come to learn: Life is all about perspective. :)

    Hope you have a better second half of your week!

    ReplyDelete