Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Possibilities

"Dwell in possibility" Emily Dickinson

On Friday there was a health career fair in Rudder and I have started to think that there is a possibility that I won't get into OT school. And that's okay with me. I've come to realize that my plans might not be what God has in store for me. The OT schools are insanley competitive (more than nursing schools) and hard to get into plus there's only 6 schools in the state, and if I don't get into a master's OT program there's always the option of being an OTA (occupational therapy assistant). From what I've heard recently there is no difference between the two minus the fact that OTs have all the paperwork to do where as OTAs just work with the patients. I think I will like that more honestly. I'm not a fan of paperwork, but then again, who is?

PS. I've been trying to update more frequently, are you still reading as often as I update??

1 comment:

  1. 1. We seriously need to get together and talk for more than 5 minutes.

    2. I am having some changing of the heart in the career world too! I feel the need to share my findings/experiences with you and vise-versa (I have no clue how to spell that).

    3. I read every post! I'm an avid blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete