Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Weekend Recap

This weekend was one of those crazy-busy-holy-cow-when-will-all-of-this-end weekends. I don't think I've ever been happier on a Monday. To put things in a nutshell, Friday night was Boot Dance for my biffy Sammie, Saturday was proposal day at Enchanted Rock. Andrew's roommate proposed to his sweetheart on top of a rock (haha, he gave her a rock on a rock, get it? yeah, kinda lame I know). Sunday I went to Wings over Houston with Andrew and I was miserable almost the entire weekend. Don't ask me why, it was just a bad weekend for me. I promise I'll post more later after sorting through the ton of photos I took. If you don't know, I am one of those people who always forgets her camera. Well this time I didn't! So I have a ton of pictures and I have to figure out what to do with all of them since I'm pretty sure you won't wanna sit here and look through 50+ pictures of random stuff from the weekend.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment