Saturday, October 2, 2010

There Already??

Wow, I can't believe that I've reached my 100th blog post already! And I can't believe that it is already October! But this cooler weather is ahhhhmazing. And since it is my 100th post, I figured I would make a promise to make this blog slightly more interesting. I know for those of you who read this you're either thinking "yay! her blogs are going to be awesome to read!" or "there was nothing boring about your blog in the first place...it's yours, duh." so we will see if you like it more or less, or if it just happens to stay the same.

Anyways, last night me and several friends went to see this and it was awesome (since I love most of the movies by M. Night Shyamalan, and I'm a sucker for scary/suspenseful movies) plus it had a great message behind it:



Andrew was able to figure out who it was in the first 10-15 minutes. Lucky guesser. If you want to go see it I will totally go with you :)

After the movie Andrew, Erik and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings because I was starving (we ate at Cotton Patch and they totally messed up my food and I was extremely disappointed but didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to be mean). Also, I have this fear that someone will spit in my food if I send it back. Disgusting. Getting back on track, we went to BWW then came home and watched Underworld: Evolution. Not my first choice but still a good movie.

Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment