Monday, October 11, 2010

Wienerfest and a 5K

Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! I have decided that Wienerfest is my new favorite fall outing to attend in the B/CS area! Its put on by a couple that lives in CS and backed by the Brazos Animal Shelter. There was so much going on, and it was a blast! The morning kicked off with a 5K run/walk, and Sammie and I walked the entire way. I got my heart rate up and I had to slow down several times so she could keep up with me haha (its cause of my long legs). We finished barely under an hour, I think my time was 59:32:02 or something. And in case you were wondering, a 5K is just under 3 miles. After that we checked out the t-shirts and saw several adorable costumes! There were weenie races, weenie costume contests, and even things for wannabe weenies! It was so cute and it makes me miss my weenies that much more. So next year, I'm gonna do the 5K with a dog! Hah! And stay for all the other events.

The rest of my weekend was pretty uneventful, I saw Easy A and Daybreakers, both were enjoyable but I definitely loved Easy A 10 times better. And of course a heaping amount of studying, and a large amount of procrastinating :)

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment