Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dragging Along

Is it just me or is this week going by super duper slow? And its only Wednesday, but almost Thursday! Maybe its just me and my anxious awaiting of my Aggie Ring (does that make sense? Rereading it makes it sound weird...) on Friday! Woooohooooo! I couldn't be more excited. My family is coming to visit, as well as my grandparents. And I can't forget about the dunk & party. I've been trying to get ready for that all week. Everything is almost ready, I have a few more things to throw together tomorrow night. Plus my clearning spree is about to take full effect. I don't know exactly why, but I am obsessed when it comes to cleaning. Part of me enjoys it, and I love the end result. Is that weird? Maybe I should start my own cleaning business hahaha.

What I have left to do:
1. fix the meatball dish
2. make the jalapeno-cilantro dip
3. vacuum the living room, kitchen, and bedroom
4. clean the sinks, toilet, and mirror
5. GET MY AGGIE RING ON FRIDAY!

If you would like to come to my ring dunk, let me know and I'll send you the info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment