Monday, November 8, 2010

Football Heaven, Good as Gold

Hi everybody! Happy Monday! This past weekend has been one of the best this fall! The Aggies beat the hell outta OU on Saturday night, and I couldn't be happier! There were some ups and downs from the game, and the refs sucked for the first half but it turned out amazingly well. All the while I was texting my mom to keep her updated, and she finally turned on the tv after halftime. The wrecking crew has finally returned to Kyle Field! If you don't know, the Wrecking Crew is a name given to the Aggie defense team. It was coined by defensive back Chet Brooks and became popular during Coach R.C. Slocum's tenure in 80s and the 90s. They did a killer job. With this win, it put us in the #25 spot with the BCS rankings aaaaaand #23 in the AP poll. And it is also the first time A&M has beat OU since 2002 in football. GIG'EM!


The rest of the weekend was fairly unexciting, I spent my time studying and relaxing which felt amazing. This morning I woke up extra early to get my Ring Ticket! Eeeeeeeeeeeeekk! Am I really about to get my Aggie Ring? Yes Yes YES! If you would like to come to my ring dunk, let me know and I'll send you a Facebook invite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment