Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miami's Favorite Serial Killer

Whoa, I don't know how it already got to Wednesday. It feels like Monday and Tuesday just kinda dragged by but then today seemed to whiz by and I have been rather productive for it being so close to the end of the semester. I've been in a serious shopping mood, but sadly thankfully I don't have money to be spending on clothes and jewelry and gifts for family members. So instead of indulging myself in shopping, I've gotten into watching Dexter. I'm one of those people that loves CSI and Law and Order (SVU and CI in particular) and Dexter is also right up my alley. I started watching a few weeks ago and I'm already done with the first 2 seasons. I think it might be a healthy obsession. I looooooooooooooooove it.

Speaking of obsessions, I'm kinda OCD when it comes to cleanliness and organization. I have the sudden urge to go through all of my music on my external and sort it by genre then artist. Which means that I will be moving stuff around and will have to fix my iTunes and whatnot. Maybe that will be a good project for me over the Christmas break...

This has been one of those random rambling posts and I hope you've enjoyed it. Its what you get when I try to blog and watch Law & Order SVU haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment