Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preparation for the Partying Sensation

Hello friends! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a happy Halloween! My weekend was fairly uneventful, Megan was here all weekend and we did a whole bunch of nothing besides sleeping and going to the football game, and the Aggies beat Tech 45 to 27! Whoop! They definitely needed a win to boost their confidence to finish out the season with some dignity intact. The weather was nice but unfortunately we all got sunburned. Oh well.


Pre-game picture. The high was only supposed to be somewhere in the mid-70s but with the killer sun and no clouds, I think it was in the mid-upper 80s so we were super sweaty


Post-game picture. Favorite one from the entire game because you can't see the sunburns and we were happy that the Aggies won :)



Me and Andrew. Just a reminder, he is not that much taller than me. He was on the bench and I was on concrete, but I like having him that much taller than me haha.

The rest of the weekend was spent helping Megan study for her exams this week. After Megan left town Andrew picked me up and we went to the shooting range with Erik, Shala, and Erik's younger brother Andrew. Kinda confusing with all these Andrews going around! I got some target practice in to get ready for my CHL test next semester (that is if I can afford it and once I gget my own handgun). I kicked butt on the practice test that Andrew gave me! But I'm pretty nervous about the actual test.

On to my party preparations! 10 days from now I will have my Fightin' Texas Aggie Ring! Which means that I will be dunking my ring and having lots of people over to my place to watch me chug a pitcher of beer as fast as possible and possibly throw it all back up :) exciting, isn't it? So be on the lookout for a ring dunk invite sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment