Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Super Swamped

Its almost halfway through Tuesday and I'm just now sitting down for a weekend recap. Sheesh. Things sure have been crazy, and its just one of those weeks. Next week will be even worse. But for now I won't think about that. Instead I'll think about how nice it will be to spend time with my family and enjoy the weather getting cold. I've worn shorts the last 3 days, and its almost December. The weather keeps getting stranger every season. And think about THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS! ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday was pretty uneventful, I had registration (which I completely forgot about) and Sammie came to visit for the football game. We rented a movie, and it was terrible. Andrew thought I wanted to see it when in reality there was a short clip that I wanted to see and didn't care anything about the rest of the movie. We didn't go to Midnight Yell, which was okay with me.

Saturday I spent studying and making a run to the grocery store before the game. I don't think I got much done but I feel like I did. The game was epic. No joke. If you didn't hear, the #19 Aggies played #8 Nebraska and we beat them 9 to 6. Now the Aggies are ranked #17 and I think we will play at a bowl game. After the game I was in another baking mood and baked more goodies.

Sunday was the usual church and lunch routine, then home to study. And a Thanksgiving potluck with my favorite mentors and sister community :) it was delicious. I came home and almost fell asleep. Shame on me.

As this week started I could feel the stress hit me like a freight train. Andrew might have the flu, and I'm doing my best to take care of him. To give you an idea of what I have going on, tomorrow I have an exam. I've been meeting with one class group to finish a project and that is taking way more time than I expected. On top of that I'm studying like a mad woman. What all do I have?

Monday - 2 assignments due for first aid, 2 assignments for my lifespan psych class
Tuesday - quiz and video presentation in developmental
Wednesday - last exam for first aid
Thursday - self defense final, developmental exam and paper due, medical terminology final
Friday - last CT of the semester
**this doesn't include other assignments that haven't been given out yet**

Maybe when I put it like that it doesn't sound so bad, but really??? 2 exams, 2 finals, a paper and numerous assignments. I'm going to explode next week. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment