Monday, December 13, 2010

11 Days, 8 Hours, 41 Minutes

UNTIL CHRISTMAS! I googled it.

I told you that I would let you know how my weekend went after my last uneventful encounter with Andrew's dad. Annnddd....everything was okay. Friday night before Andrew and I left we stopped for dinner at Sonic. It was delicious! Minus the fact that they messed up my order. But that's okay, I've gotten used to it everywhere I go. Anyways, we got to his house and nobody was home. Austin (brother) had a basketball tourney (their mom always goes with him), Alissa (sister) was performing at her church's Christmas play, and Andrew's dad was working late. So we sat around and did a whole bunch of nothing. Around 10pm I started to get hungry again but refused to tell anyone or eat anything. Eventually I gave in and ate some string cheese. But I was feeling terrible because I knew that couldn't eat in front of Andrew's dad. I went to bed hungry. Saturday was pretty laid back, Andrew had his referee meeting and we watched a few hours of tv then did some studying. I was hungry throughout the day, but I still didn't want to eat. And of course, I gave up again and ate. Sunday was church and lunch at Genghis Grill and it was yummy! Then we went to watch Alissa in the Christmas play which lasted 2 and a half hours. After that we headed home and got back to CS and studied.

Today I don't have a whole lot going on, I had one final earlier and I have one tomorrow and then I'm finished. Unfortunately it is my hardest final and I need to kick butt on it. Part of me still feels like it isn't Christmas yet. Weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment